Lock down WWW Access

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Mon Feb 27 09:26:41 UTC 2006

I think you should use squid together with Samba, so squid will ask the
Samba authentication helper with user authentication questions and that
helper will verify user's credentials and return the result to squid.
See the description of this configuration at:
 http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html#ss23.5

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux
http://www.brainbench.com