Re: Is there a file or something which I can edit for the linux kernelboot parameters?

include the boot parameter in *kernel* line in* /etc/grub.conf* for grub bootloader and */etc/lilo.conf* for lilo boot loader . For a lilo boot loader run *lilo* command also..
unix syzadmin wrote:

Hi,

I want to boot a RHEL AS4 server with numa=off, kernel parameter.  How do I
automate this, so that I don't have to enter it at the boot: prompt.
Is there a file or something which I can edit for the linux kernel boot
parameters?

Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error)please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, use or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Rgds

KRISHNAPRASAD.K
R&D Engineer
HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD