Re: Is there a file or something which I can edit for the linux kernelboot parameters?

try /boot/grub

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, unix syzadmin wrote:

Hi,

We have installed RHEL AS4 on a LPAR (Logical Partition) of IBM p550.
I could not find the grub.conf or lilo.conf files  in /etc.  I could only
find the following:

[root bangpcplin3 etc]# ls -l g*.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 1756 Oct 22  2004 gpm-root.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 root root   40 Nov 15  2004 gre.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 root root  804 Nov 30  2004 gssapi_mech.conf
[root bangpcplin3 etc]# ls -l li*.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 2374 Dec  5 10:15 libuser.conf
[root bangpcplin3 etc]#

Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-