Is there a file or something which I can edit for the linux kernelboot parameters?

unix syzadmin unixsyzadmin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:06:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

I found /boot/etc/yaboot.conf and edited it accordingly.

[root at bangpcplin3 etc]# pwd
/boot/etc
[root at bangpcplin3 etc]# ls
yaboot.conf
[root at bangpcplin3 etc]# more yaboot.conf
# yaboot.conf generated by anaconda

boot=/dev/sdb1
init-message=Welcome to Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS\!
Hit <TAB> for boot options

partition=2
timeout=20
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
delay=5
nonvram

image=/vmlinuz-2.6.9-5.EL
        label=linux
        read-only
        initrd=/initrd-2.6.9-5.EL.img
        append="console=hvc0 rhgb quiet root=LABEL=/ numa=off"
Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-