mails VIA specific mailhost

*OS: RHEL 3.0*
*RUNLEVEL: 3 (command line)*

I have secure a system which has permissions to send mails only through a
particular mail host, due to which mail command fails to work.

I would like to know is there any command based tool that I can use to send
logs of my monitoring scripts VIA a specified MailHost...I see there is a
command where I can specify my default mail client, outgoin server et...but
I don't know how to change these values....

Any ideas/pointers are appreciated..thanks even for giving a try...

[root devel etc]# mailsettings
[Defaults]
Profile=Default
[PROFILE_Default]