Patching RHEL AS3-Update X to AS3 Update 6

Hello
I have production servers that have various levels of AS3 from Update 2-4 on
them. I would like to get them all up to Update 6. With our environment we
can not use up2date to accomplish this. So I am looking  for the neccessary
RPM kernel and other mandatory packages that I would need to accomplish
this. I have googled for this but not found anything.

Thanks for any help,
Jim