Will FedoraCore1-built binaries run on all Fedora systems?

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Fri Jan 6 20:10:17 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 09:15:32AM -0600, Matt England wrote:
> I need to figure out an answer to this pretty soon.  I'd also like to get
> some official word from Redhat on this matter--where can I get this?

Red Hat won't give you an official answer on Fedora.  It's supported by
the community, not Red Hat.

You may want to post to the fedora-specific list instead of this one.

> I also have the same questions on the RHEL 3.x and 4.x series.  That is,
> can one RHEL binary server many RHEL platforms?

Log a call on this and they'll probably answer this one.  Then convert
that back to Fedora.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA