starting a process on reboot

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Thu Jan 12 16:54:59 UTC 2006

I'm not familiar with Tomcat, but I start my ldap service with "-user
ldap -group ldap" in my init script.  Consult the Tomcat docs and see if
they use the -user -group scheme.  Then make sure you have created
tomcat in /etc/passwd, and /etc/group.

/bin/tomcat -user tomcat [-group tomcat]

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		- Seneca

Andrew Bacchi