Sendmail and bandwidth

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Jan 24 14:59:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 08:38:03AM -0600, Mike Klinke wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 January 2006 11:55, Muhammad Rizwan wrote:
>
> > I want to calculate the for each email domain
>
> You may want to ask your question again.  It seems there's a word or
> two missing.

I think he's probably looking for volume statistics per email domain.

Something like awstats may help you here.  And yes, it's going to get
really tricky when you have email to user at a.com and user2 at b.com on the
same server.  Who do you "charge" the email to?

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA