Help with ES v3 Raid1 (Mirror)

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Fri Jan 27 20:56:49 UTC 2006

Ahhh, I missed the sequence you were using. You must raid the two
devices, and then mkfs.ext3 /dev/md0

Not mkfs each and then mirror....

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
Desk: (410)-229-1361
Cell: (443)-506-6216
Email: callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.