Any experience with RedHat booting off HP EVA Sans?

Callahan, Tom CallahanT at tessco.com
Thu Jan 5 00:42:17 UTC 2006

Anyone in this list have any experience with booting Linux off an HP EVA
San? Ie. no physical disks, multiple failover paths, etc?

I'm running RHEL4 AS right now, and we have several successful machines
running failover over 2 Qlogic 2340 FC cards to a single SAN, but I am
having weird issues with running these setups across two SAN's, with md
mirroring across the sans for redundancy. These are all HA setups....

Thanks,
Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
410-229-1361