cpu usage way high

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Wed Jan 11 13:56:01 UTC 2006

I'd check your NIC port settings, use mii-tool and make sure the ports
are set to 100Tx-FD. If they are set to HD, you may be experiencing long
wait times, causing cpu usage to go up.

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
(443)-506-6216
callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.