rsh timeout

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Wed Jan 11 13:59:50 UTC 2006

research a lovely tool called screen. Screen will allow you to open a
"pseudo-shell" that can be escaped out of, and then rechecked for
completion at a later time. You can also disconnect while screen is
running, and it doesn't kill the process.

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
(443)-506-6216
callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.