redhat detecting too many cpus?

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:42:43 UTC 2006

Y'know, I'd be tempted to blame the hardware on that one...

5 of those 15 are IBM x336's, and they run smooth as butter.  But
once upon a time, one of them was randomly failing like yours, so
we had an IBM tech replace the system board.  It has been fine
ever since...  ymmv tho.

-G

Regards,

Gavin McDonald