qmail

Rezk Mekhael Rezk at CLUnet.edu
Fri Jan 13 01:04:38 UTC 2006

Dear all,
I am using Qmail on a Dell 2680 machine, this email server was running about
3 years but in this few days, qmail received mail very slow, I send the mail
through internel and intranet is the same, after 12 hours the mail can
recieved by the server. I try to clear the mailing list, and send a mail
through intranet, but the server cannot received it immediately, the mailing
list still empty, after few minutes the mail server queue many rubbish mail,
but didn't have my testing email on the list.
I check the /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger, the permission is correct.

CODE

[root at smtp lock]# ls -l
total 4
-rw-------    1 qmails   qmail           0 Jun 25  2002 sendmutex
-rw-r--r--    1 qmailr   qmail        1024 Dec 14 15:48 tcpto
prw--w--w-    1 qmails   qmail           0 Dec 14 15:51 trigger
[root at smtp lock]#

and I already check the DNS, the pop3 and smtp domain name is correct.
Can anyone have the same experience on it and give some suggestion.

--
Sincerely,
Rezk Mekhael

Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet(R)