Main board information

Padiyath Sreekumaran kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
Sun Jan 15 15:09:52 UTC 2006

  Hello,

  Iam running RedHat server 3 on a Linux machine. I want to buy a
controller

   (Ultra-320 SCSI)to connect EonSon A16U-G2421 disk array. I would like

   to get the motherboard information to check whether I can install the

   controller or not. Is there any command which I can use to get the

   motherboard information without opening the box? I can configure the

   box over the web also.But Iam interested to know the motherboard

   specification.I will also like to know if anyone of you has got
experience

   with this raid box.

   Thanks in advance,

     Kumar