UG-cygwin

nilgün yaman yaman.nill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:11:40 UTC 2006

Hi, I am a new user for both UGNX2 and Cygwin and I am trying to start UG by
using Cygwin environment.
Normally I can start UG from the command prompt window by using the required
libraries and the correct paths. Whereas when I do the same things in Cygwin
environment, en error message appears as follows:
---------------------------
\ugraf.exe
Cannot find the file '\ugraf.exe' (or one of its components). Make sure the
path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.

Can anybody give me some ideas about what to do for this problem?
Thanks, regards.

nill

yaman.nill at gmail.com

0090 533 725 1996