UG-cygwin

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:48:12 UTC 2006

Well, actually, this mailing list is probably not the right one to address
that issue.  Check out the cygwin web site at http://www.cygwin.com for user
guides and mailing lists.

That said, I do have cygwin and may be able to help.

The directory hierarchy under cygwin is not the same as under windows.  It
sounds like you have ugraf.exe in the "c:\" directory in windows.  "C:\"
will most likely be mounted on the directory /cygdrive/c under cygwin.

Try either:

/cygdrive/c/ugraf.exe

or do:

ls /

to list all files and directories in the "/" directory.  There must be a
directory in / which is used as the mount point for all windows drives or at
least for the c: drive.  Then you could possibly try:

/<mount point>/c/ugraf.exe or
/<mount point>/ugraf.exe

Michael