Help with Disk Quota reporting with repquota or....

Jonathan Chen -X (jonachen - The Armada Group, Inc. at Cisco) jonachen at cisco.com
Fri Jan 20 17:17:01 UTC 2006

I used sudo with repquota and that didn't work at all.

Another person told me they

ssh netapp quota report /vol/vol0/export/home > file

But I got a response from netapp admin that it reports back the uid #
and reports the whole volume instead the path where users home directory
is located on the netapp filer.

Before he went to a meeting he said "if you want, we can just turn on
quotas in a report-only mode."  No idea what he means by that.