New Kernel not there after Kernel upgrade

Herta Van den Eynde herta.vandeneynde at cc.kuleuven.be
Thu Jan 26 14:19:05 UTC 2006

Did it create the new kernel (i.e. has it been written to /boot)?

Don't know if this is related, but when I migrated my HP DL580s from Red
Hat AS 2.1 to 3, the new kernel was nowhere to be found.  (Same
procedure worked fine on HP DL380s, and an assortment of Dell PEs.)
I ended up having to re-install those systems from scratch.

Kind regards,

Herta