RPM dependency issues

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Fri Jan 27 14:26:35 UTC 2006

You would need the 32bit package of gdbm in order to install a 32 bit
app using that library.

You only have the 64 bit package of gdbm installed. Either install the
32bit packages for gdbm, or install the 64bit version of ypserv (if it
exists)

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
Desk: (410)-229-1361
Cell: (443)-506-6216
Email: callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.