Login Warning

Coleman, Kelley (HAC) Kelley.Coleman at va.gov
Sat Jan 28 03:19:57 UTC 2006

The banner option mentioned below has seemed to satisfy.  I haven't had
time, yet, to test the /issue option. Hope to get that done this
weekend. Hopefully, that will show the warning message on the console
login page.  Although no one ever gets in that room but the people who
already have the password anyway.  Can't get that to fly, though.

Have any of you tried to run the cis-scan tool yet?  That's what the
security guy is having me run.  I think we got it off the NIST website.
If there's interest, I'll find the link and post it here.

Kelley