How to get "repquota" working...

Jonathan Chen -X (jonachen - The Armada Group, Inc. at Cisco) jonachen at cisco.com
Tue Jan 31 18:26:17 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to get repquota working?

I have the below mount on with quota.

filer1a:/vol/vol0/dev/users_mounted_on_dev
                      100G   87G   14G  87% /users

So the /users have quota on but it seems I can't get
"/usr/sbin/repquota" to work.

Host> sudo /usr/sbin/repquota /users
repquota: Not all specified mountpoints are using quota.

I would like repquota to display like on
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/custom-guide/s1-di
sk-quotas-managing.html

*** Report for user quotas on device /dev/hda3
Block grace time: 7days; Inode grace time: 7days
                        Block limits                File limits
User            used    soft    hard  grace    used  soft  hard  grace
root      --      36       0       0              4     0     0
tfox      --     540       0       0            125     0     0
testuser  --  440400  500000  550000          37418     0     0

Currently quota is set to limit /users dir.  Quota is NOT on for
individual or group ID.