RHEL 3 LDAP auth and Home Directories

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Thu Jul 6 01:20:16 UTC 2006

This is off the top of my head but perhaps you could have a cron script
run every 5min and look for changes to the ldap uid/gids and add
appropriate home directories.

Either that or have your provisioning software ssh commands (via sudo)
to the machine to create the homedirs when the user DN is created in the
LDAP database.

Cheers,
Harry

--