HP Trap Alerts

redhat at buglecreek.com redhat at buglecreek.com
Fri Jul 28 03:59:26 UTC 2006

If you are using up2date, hopefully your config does not remove the old
kernel when it updates to the new kernel, most likely this is not the
case.  The default setup should allow you to do as the other posters
suggested.  Although it will not help you this time, you may want to
consider enabling rollbacks if you are using up2date.  Then when
something like this happens you can simply rollback to the previous
state.  It takes a little more disk space and updates are a little
slower, but it has saved me a few times.