Selinux and squid

ESCOBAR CALDERON DANIEL descobar at ufro.cl
Fri Jul 28 18:09:24 UTC 2006

Hi.
I have troubles with update from RH8.0 to RHEL4.0.
Squid in RH8 have 2 swap directories /var/spool/squid and /var/spool/squid2
In RHEL4 Selinux show following message /var/log/squid/cache.log
2006/07/27 16:20:23| /var/spool/squid2: (13) Permission denied
FATAL:  Failed to verify one of the swap directories, Check cache.log
        for details.  Run 'squid -z' to create swap directories
        if needed, or if running Squid for the first time.
Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE6): Terminated abnormally.
squid -z don't
I don't have any problem with Selinux disabled.

Any help/links to how to's would be very much appreciated.
Thanks very much.