Extending Partition

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Thu Jun 1 08:17:57 UTC 2006

It is _strongly_ recommended to make backup before resizing the
partition. If you make a mistake during resizing process, you may lose
all the data on the server's hard disk. So you should be prepared to
restore the data from backup if needed. Therefore you should be sure
that the server inaccessibility during [possible] restoration from
backup will not break something important.

Alexey Fadyushin.
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com