Boot loader problem after addiing SCSI disk

Chiu, PCM (Peter) P.C.M.Chiu at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 08:57:43 UTC 2006

Hi Emilio,

Actually the fstab is using LABEL rather than physical device names.
I described the devices as sdx in my email as the LABELs / is probably
not that
meaningful to describe the different devices.  Maybe a wrong assumption.

The error seems to me is referring to a problem in locating the
grub.conf file.
But thought the grub-install command is the one to reset it, is it not?

Peter