COLLISIONS

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:34:30 UTC 2006

look at /var/log/messages
and dmesg.

If you card is not working properly under linux it will give you some error
like.

Jun 25 11:14:29 station215 kernel: eth0: Transmit error, Tx status register
90.
Jun 25 11:14:29 station215 kernel:   Flags; bus-master 1, dirty 10331444(4)
current 10331444(4)
Jun 25 11:14:29 station215 kernel:   Transmit list 00000000 vs. cf4fc480.
Jun 25 11:14:29 station215 kernel:   0: @cf4fc200  length 8000012e status
0c01012e
Jun 25 11:14:29 station215 kernel:   1: @cf4fc2a0  length 800005ea status
0c0105ea