Unable to screen capture for one particular site - RH enterprise linux 4.0

Saqib Ali docbook.xml at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:31:31 UTC 2006

OK this is weird.

For some reason I can NOT take a screen shot of the following website:

http://docbook.xml.googlepages.com/test     in Firefox 1.5

from a machine running redhat linux 4.0 enteprise edition.

I take screenshot of 10s of sites everyday, but this particular site
just doesn't want to be screen captured.

Can anyone please try and let me know if it is just my computer, or
something with the default screen capture utility with RH. I use
ALT-Printscreenkey to capture the screen shots. When I press
ALT-Printscreen key I get a hour glass for eternity when this site is
open in Firefox....

Thanks in advance

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP