Re: {Q} how to setup sftp log

mcclnx mcc escribió:
We just migrate out UNIX system to Redhat LINUX system
(AS 3.6).  I tried to find who use "sftp"
login to my server.  on SUN or AIX server I can use:

    last|grep ftp

This commanf does NOT show anything on LINUX.
Can anyone tell me :

1. where is log file for sftp or how to setup  sftp
log file?

sftp is part of sshd. Check /var/log/secure.*

2. any command similiar to "last" which can check
"sftp" login?

Parse this files with grep or similar.