Benchmarking applications

Can someone point me to a couple of good benchmarking apps/tools? I have several SGI ALTIX boxes and want to determine benchmarks for these particular boxes. I've looked at LAPACK and LINPACK, but haven't found a good set of test cases to use with them to get results and I don't have time to spend rolling my own. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

--
Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator