Cisco VPN problem with DNS

Ed Alexander esalexa at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 16:46:09 UTC 2006

Gavin,

Are you using the tg3 driver on the network interface you're going
through to connect to the VPN?  If so, try a different driver.  There
were (and probably still are) issues with the tg3 and Cisco VPN client.

In my case, I had a Broadcom interface, so I switched to the bcom driver
(downloaded from their website) and it fixed the problem.  HTH.

Cheers,
Ed