Raid question

Hello, We are in the process of purchasing a new two new servers. One of these servers is a database server and needs to have a Raid 1 for the OS and Applications storage and a Raid 10 at least 146 gb for the Database storage. My question is, Do I need to by a server with two raid controllers? One for each of the different arrays or can one card do this?

Thank you for any information on this.

Romeo