Re: Log analyzers

I've used AWStats in the past for web logs.

http://awstats.sourceforge.net

On 6/14/06, Esquivel, Vicente <Esquivelv uhd edu> wrote:

Hello all,

I have looked at a few log analyzers but was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions for a good one.  I have looked at a product called Sawmill
and also Analog(mainly for www).  I am wanting to analyze and provide
charts/reports for my management on logs like mail(postfix), Apache,
etc...

Thanks

Vince