Re: ACL using CIDR

On Jun 14, 2006, at 7:00 PM, Sysadmin wrote:

I have an Apache webserver ACL that I need to specify a non- standard range for. For discussion
130.170.230.100  - 130.170.230.199
There seem to be all kinds of "online subnet calculators". but none that can deal with a range. I wouold appreciate any pointer, tidbits or other that anyone can offer

<http://www.laffeycomputer.com/whatmask.html>

-Michael

|   Michael Johnson          |   Sr. Systems Engineer     |
|   mjohnson coderyte com    |   CodeRyte                 |
|   +1-301-951-5315          |   http://www.coderyte.com/ |