AbiWord rpm?

Anaya, Michael mianaya at edatatrace.com
Thu Jun 15 20:23:52 UTC 2006

http://www.rpmfind.net has abiword

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Clark, Patricia
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:43 PM
To: redhat-list at redhat.com; Discussion of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
(Taroon); Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (Nahant) Discussion List
Subject: AbiWord rpm?

While I have found ancient Red Hat and more recent Fedora Core RPMs for
AbiWord, I have been unable to find a source for either RHEL3 or RHEL4.
I am trying to avoid compiling from source if possible - there are many
dependencies.  I've looked at freshmeat, dag.wieers, and rpmseek after
googling.  Is there another source for compiled Red Hat packages?  Also,
it appears that Red Hat had a package a few eons ago called powertools
that contained abiword.  Was there a reason for dropping it?

A followup question, is there a better package for converting html
and/or MS Word files into pdf files?

Patti Clark
Unix System Administrator - RHCT
Office of Scientific and Technical Information

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag