RE: Areas to clear out on Redhat Server

"Can someone advise me on what local  areas i can remove on a Redhat ES
Version3 Server as i am experiencing a problem when i run commands on the
machine, it is intensely slow and i wondered if one of my temp areas was
full or filling up. I found allot of data in the obvious place /var/log but
i am unsure what i can delete without having an affect on the server
itself. Any help/Advice would be much appreciated."

What does "df -h" tell you?

Regards, Marshall