Re: DVD player

Larry D Sorensen wrote:
That worked just fine. I have the gui too, however. I can't figure out
the menu to tell it to play the DVD.

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:09:22 +0700 Budi Febrianto <bfebrian gmx net>
writes:

Larry D Sorensen wrote:
I have installed mplayer. It starts, but doesn't want to play my
DVD.
Does anyone have any instructions for setting it up?

are you using mplayer (console) or the gui mode? with the guimode, is much simpler to operate.

 From the manual:
mplayer dvd://<track> [-dvd-device <device>]
Example:
mplayer dvd://1 -dvd-device /dev/hdc