Grub Loading Error 15 (Solved!)

Ranjtech ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:12:04 UTC 2006

Ok, so I have fixed the issue. What happens, and I should've thought of this
before, as everytime I've created a raid device, I've had to install
bootloader manually on both disks. So all I needed was to script this in my
%post section after my raid config was done. This can be done by sticking in
the following in your %post section of the ks.cfg file.

/sbin/grub --batch <<EOT 1>/dev/null 2>/dev/null
root (hd0,0)
setup (hd0)
root (hd1,0)
setup (hd1)