Re: Kickstart, PXE, NFS, 2 Interfaces, Specifying the default interface

Jeff,

I'm assuming you are using a local kickstart file.  If that is the case
specifying the --device option in your network line should take care of it.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/s1-kickstart2-options.html

If your ks.cfg is available over the network you may have to specify the
device in the kernel boot options you supply from PXE.  If all the
interfaces can get to the ks.cfg I don't think it will be a problem, but I'm
not sure on that.

I believe you supply the argument "ksdevice=<device>" to the boot prompt in
order to install from that device.

Russell