Zone Files

pons madunix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 05:44:11 UTC 2006

I am in the middle of moving my web/mail server to a new server and putting
them on new IP's (different hosting ISP).
I want to change the direction of my http client and smtp client requests
from hitting the old one to the new server,
so in this case which zone files do i need to request from my old ISP, to
prepare zone templates on my new server (new ISP)
to avoid surfers from going to old server/IP.
My domain (WWW/SMTP) name will not change , the redirection will require
only to change the IP.
Thanks
--
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (TH Aachen)
Communications/Network and Systems Engineer