troubles with installation of pgadmin 1.4

Marc Wiatrowski wia at iglass.net
Fri Jun 23 12:58:25 UTC 2006

Personally I would stick with compiling the original source
for pgadmin3 at the version you want.  What kind of errors
are you getting doing that?

Trying to force the Fedora rpm and its dependencies on Enterprise
is a slippery slope and even if you could get it to work you would
surely run into update problems later.

As another option you could try getting the rpm source of the
Fedora rpm and rebuilding that.

hope this is useful,
marc