ldap backup solution

Hi!

I have a few OpenLDAP databases that are about 1Gb big at the moment.
The database is growing each day.

The database is set up on a IBM storage of 0,5T (Raid5) and it's
connected with fiberchannel on the RHEL4 cluster (2 nodes).

I need a backup solution for this ldap database. What application/tool
would be the most appropriate for ldap database backup?

thank you.

--
Anze Vidmar <anzevi gmail com>