The server hangs as soon as it completes booting.

Hi,

We have a RHEL ES4 Update2 server in our lab.
The server hangs as soon as it completes booting.
The following is being displayed in the console.

drivers/usb/input/hid-input.c: event field not found
drivers/usb/input/hid-input.c: event field not found

The console is having a junk display.

I am able to ping, but I am unable to telnet or ssh to this server.  Please
suggest.

Thanks & Regards,