Re: interesting Proplem using Linux as a Router

Hi,

Did you configure your name server in /etc/resolv.conf?  You may want to
verify that first.  Then check that you can do a dig by connecting to that
name server.  If you can't, it is probable that you block DNS lookup with
your iptables.

Regards,

Leonard Soetedjo