Re: where is print queue definition

use scp command or create ssh key between servers.

On 6/26/06, mcclnx mcc <mcclnx yahoo com tw> wrote:

We have  several Redhat As 3 servers.  I plan to copy
printer definition files from one server to another
server.  in the case I don't need recreate printer
queue  one by one  again.

Does anyone know which printer queue definition files
I need copy?

Thanks.