Re: GnomeToaster CD writer in RedHat 9

You might try changing permission on /dev/hdc (just assumption for the
CD RW device - you change it according to your machine's config of
course), so it's world-writeable.

On 28 Jun 2006 21:39:06 +0100, Andy Allen <andy allen virgin net> wrote:
Running GnomeToaster 1.0Beta6 in RedHat 9 to try to burn some data CDs.
When I drag files/folders from the Unix tree down into the editing area,
the fillstate doesn't change (stays at 0) and when I try to record, of
course get the message 'no recordable tracks found'. Any ideas please as
to what I'm not doing or doing wrong?

Andy