libcrypto names

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Jun 29 21:21:37 UTC 2006

Yes, I have tried it.  It fails because libcrypto.so.0.9.7 isn't in
the RPM database, even though it exists.

It appears that rebuilding this RPM (and any others like it) from
source will be my best option.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University