Copying from CD to CD

Krishnaprasad k.krishna at hcl.in
Thu Mar 9 09:20:34 UTC 2006

u can use k3b utility ( GUI based ) or cdrecord utility(command line
based) for that...

for cdrecord

          # cdrecord -scanbus
                      will display details of  cd drives. make a note on
the device in which cd writer is detected ( it may like 0,2,0 )
          #cdrecord   -v speed=16 dev=0,2,0 file
                      where dev=0,2,0 should be replaced by the
appropriate device from the earlier command and file is the file to be
written ( there u can directly specify ur cdrom path ).

better go for the GUI utility..

Regards
Krishna

--